Pages

January 2, 2014

Part I: Take me around the world with you ♥

 
My recent trip to Malacca got me go trigger-happy. I have to say that Malacca is indeed a beautiful vintage city that I couldn't resist taking photos after photos of lookbook worthy pictures. To complete the lookbook would of course require models and as I always did, I volunteered a very unwilling couple of mine, asking them to pose whenever I spot a picture-worthy place. I'm sure this set of photos will be of use years later during their wedding - Ariel & SJ, you are welcome :)) 
Now, let's begin...

PART I: TAKE ME AROUND THE WORLD WITH YOU ♥

This love story begins in the cyber space, and continues to ooze with so much love in the reality. In my eyes, they are considered a model couple. A couple who is not shy of openly displaying their love and affection for each other. I am already waiting for the day where A walks down the aisle, her hands in the his hands, filled with the blessings of others.

Part II: THE NEVER ENDING LOVE STORY ♥ (to be con't...) 
I've made a second part to this blogpost, thinking perhaps it's time to dedicate a post to Aiks and my very own love story as year 2014 is going to be a really hectic and romantic year for us - ROM, photoshoot in taiwan, arrival of our long-awaited lovenest and planning for our ceremonial wedding. 


to be con't...

Thank you for reading.
♥ ZM & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment